Stamford Public Schools will provide free grab and go meals from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., at the following school and community sites beginning March 13, 2020. Anyone age 18 or under can obtain meals at any of the following locations:
- Davenport Ridge, 1300 Newfield Ave.
- Hart Magnet, 61 Adams Ave.
- Julia A. Stark, 398 Glenbrook Rd.
- K.T. Murphy, 19 Horton St.
- Newfield, 345 Pepper Ridge Rd
- Northeast, 82 Scofieldtown Rd.
- Rogers International School, 202 Blachley Rd.
- Roxbury, 751 West Hill Rd.
- Springdale, 1127 Hope St.
- Stillmeadow, 800 Stillwater Rd.
- Strawberry Hill, an extension of Rogers International School, 200 Strawberry Hill Ave.
- Toquam Magnet, 123 Ridgewood Ave.
- Westover Magnet @ 1 Elmcroft Road
- Cloonan, 11 West North St.
- Dolan, 51 Toms Rd.
- Rippowam, 381High Ridge Rd.
- Scofield Magnet, 641 Scofieldtown Rd.
- Turn of River, 117 Vine Rd.
- AITE, 411High Ridge Rd
- Stamford, 55 Strawberry Hill Ave
- Westhill, 125 Roxbury Rd.
Community-Based Organizations and Programs
- SPS Anchor at Harbor Landing @ 68 Southfield Avenue
- Yerwood Center, 90 Fairfield Ave.
- Chester Addison Center, 245 Selleck St.
- Trailblazer (Domus), 83 Lockwood Ave.